Thursday, September 13, 2018

[SEA-Teacher Batch 6] 22nd and 25th-26th Aug, Day 19 and Day 22-23 - Eid Adha at Ayutthaya and Our Last Weekend in Ayutthaya!

Sawadee kha! So yeah in this part, I will tell you about how I and my friends celebrate the Eid Adha at Ayutthaya. Because you know that the Eid Adha held on August, 22nd 2018. And as a muslim we are recommended to celebrate it by praying (shalat Eid) and something like that. And this is my first time celebrate Eid Adha far from home. So before that day, we (me and my friends) asked Dy, Sukit and the other muslim people in Ayutthaya when and where will they celebrate Eid Adha. But yeah because the muslim people are a minority so they can't get the holiday for celebrate that day. And some people can't celebrate it because they have to teach at school or something like that.
After we got the information from Vilia's friends, on Wednesday morning we went to a mosque that not really far from or dorm (about 15 minutes maybe) but when we arrived, the mosque feels like will not celebrate the Eid Adha because it was no body there and so quite (there was no takbiran, haha I don't know how to called takbiran in english). And after that we went to the other mosque that is like a muslim village and not to far from school but we have to cross the river. Waw! It was really the new experience.

Shalat Eid starts at 9.00 so we have to wait at Vilia's friends' dorm. They came from Pattaya that mostly is a muslim and live near ARU. So yeah, it was felt like home.
After shalat, we got a lot of foods and ate together. The men in this village was cooked the foods, served it and did everything. The women just have to sat beautifully hahaha.
It was so delicious. Really!
we ate together. i loved it!
It just make me wanna go back
After we ate, I have to go to school as soon as possible because I have a class at 11.10 and evaluated by Ajarn Vannaphong (the supervisor from school) at 13.50. And yeah, it was the best experiences that I won't never forget!
Kak Odhit, me and Ardan
Me and danti
On Saturday, August 25th 2018. Dy, Fah and Toto took us to Bang Pa-In Palace. Fah and Toto are SEA-Teacher Students Batch 4th. They took us there because the school's director told them to took us there. Uh of course I really enjoyed it because it was free hahaha.
Bang Pa-In is a beautiful place!
Bang Pa-In is the king's summer palace at Ayutthaya
Sunday, August 26th 2018, we have a cooking class at 9.00 a.m. we would like to make Luk Chup. We can also found that food in Indonesia, because when I was kid I really love that food.
the ingredients of Luk Chup
The main ingredient of Luk Chup is Mung Beans
I think our cooking instuctor for that day was a lecturer from cooking mayor. But I'm not sure hehehe.
with our cooking instructor (the 3rd from the left)
pardon my face 5555
tada!
And we also made some Thai Tea Pudding! Our instuctor was Tong! Hahahaha
The ingredients to make thai tea pudding
I also tried to make it at my home ahahaha
Tada!
After class, we just went to Uni weekend market. Because that was our last weekend in Ayutthaya:')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give some comments

[Assignment] Artikel Matematika

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ  Halo! Dalam kesempatan kali ini, aku bakal ...