Friday, September 21, 2018

[SEA-Teacher Batch 6] 30th-31st Aug, Day 27-28 and Summary of SEA-Teacher Program 6th Batch

Sawadee kha!
On this section, I will tell you about my last two days in Ayutthaya. On August 30th 2018, as usual we went to school. Actually we shouldn't have to go there but we thought that it was our last time to go to STAY. At school, we put our belonging at meeting room. Because at that day was a sport day at STAY so we just went around the uni, took some pictures at some spots, wached the tournaments and did some sports at school.
Syelin and me
The school gave us sport costum too and we used it
yeayy!
Pin and me!
And on that day, we also gave thanks and farewell to the teachers, staffs and our lovely students. It was a sad day ever. I cried when I hugged Pin hahahaha.
My student who was a rapper hahaha
Students!<3
With Ajarn Khritchathat who always gave us a lot of delicious bananas!<3
With Ajarn Tu (Effort's Mom hehehe) and Miss Tak
With Zom and Sukit
With Dy and M
With Ajarn Pisal who gave us 'suling':))
With Miss Noi who take care of us so much!<3
And on the evening, we had a farewell dinner with Aran, Tong, Miss Cherry, Miss Nan and Miss Ned. And that day was the last day we met Tong, Miss Nan and Miss Ned huhuhu so sad:(
LOVE THEM<3
Andddd.... on August 31st 2018 after we got ready, we went to DMK at 6.30 a.m. I felt soooooo sad. I just wanna cry but I'm shy hahaha.
Our last picture at our lovely dorm:((
And yeah finally it's the end of my long stories about this program. I feel so blessed and grateful because I can join this program. Because of this program I got a lot of experiences, memories, friends and everything. You know, actually I really want to join this program from the 4th batch but on that time I had to finished my tasks as a coordinator of some event. I also joined the interview on the 5th batch, but it was not my chance. And because of Allaah's plan, I can join this program on this batch where I can stayed at the country that I really want to visit. Met a lot of the best and kind-hearted persons here. By joined this program I can also improved my speking skills, how to communicate with other people in the other countries, learnt about the other cultures, and also learn more about pedagogic.

Even I got a lot of struggles like I'm not really good in english but I still try to do my best or I scared to speak with foreigners but from that I learnt a lot. I just wanna say thanks to everyone that helped me of everything. I'm so blessed because I can placed at the best school in Thailand with very supported people, builing and facilities. I hope the students, the teachers and the staffs of the school can also got a lot of benefits and experiences from us.

The last but not least.
Danti, Ardan, Kak Odhit, Syelin, Vilia and Hendry, my dorm-mates. I just wanna say thanks for everything. Thanks for spend your time with me. I love you, all.
Tong and Aran as the best buddies. I love you both!
Miss Cherry, Miss Nan, Miss Ned, Miss Beginz, Miss Noi, and all of the teachers and staffs at ARU and STAY.
Pin, M, Dy, Sukit, Dream, Zom, the intern teachers at STAY, thank you so much for helping us at school.
STAY's students too. I love youuu, my students!
And everyone that I can't mention one by one.

So yeah, for you who would like to join this program at the next batch, I hope this stories can help you to get some information. Or if you have some questions, feel free to ask me on my instagram/ line: dvnekaniya. Or you can write on the comment coloum below.

KHAWP KHUN KHA! I LOVE YOU THAILAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give some comments

[Assignment] Artikel Matematika

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ  Halo! Dalam kesempatan kali ini, aku bakal ...