Sunday, September 9, 2018

[SEA-Teacher Batch 6] 20th-24th Aug, Day 18-21 - Teaching Practice Week!

Sawadee kha! So, it was my third week in Ayutthaya. And on that week, I would to teach the students with the lessons that I've prepared and also in that week my teaching performance should be evaluated.
My teaching schedule on the third week
So yeah, on Monday I still have to assisted M at M.2/4 and this is my first time met the M.2/4 students. They active, friendly and not worried to make a conversation with me. And I also told them that on Tuesday, I will evaluated by the supervisor at this class hahaha.
Yeah and on my first teaching practice I also have to evaluated and I have to evaluated twice because on Tuesday, Ajarn Vannaphong (the supervisor from school) can't evaluate me that day. The topics that I would like to teach was determine the image of some objects using transformation (translation, reflection and rotation) on the coordinate plane.
My teaching practices based on the mathematics curriculum
I have prepared the worksheets of every topics for the students on the last week, M was helped me to prepared it and it was totally finished and ready to used on Monday.
So, for the first topic was determine the image of some objects using translation on the coordinate plane.
The teaching steps for translation topic (1)
The teaching steps for translation topic (2)
The teaching steps for translation topic (3)
M suggested me to make the translation worksheets with different word for each groups:')


On Tuesday, I after ceremony, I went to class M.2/4 early to prepared everything, M also helped me too. Before 8.30, I've finished prepared the class and waited for Miss Beginz (the supervisor from uni). Like usual, I got so nervous when I would like to start the class. And I think the students too because they so silent hahaha. So, I told them to relax and act like usual hahaha. Miss Beginz came with Aran and sat behind the class to watched my teaching performace. I gave her my lesson plan that I've prepared.
Aran, Miss Beginz and Me
I started the class at 8.30 but I'm not really nervous because the students make me felt relax (hehehe).
I said 'nang (นั่ง)' to the students after they greeted me. I learned it from Pin.
I played the video about what is translation and explained it to the students.
Me and the students recalled about the coordinate plane
I felt happy when the students asked for my help hahaha.
The first evaluation day was finished at 9.20 a.m. I think everything ran well. The students also enjoyed the class and did they best as my students.
The hero of that day hahaha
Yeay
Love!
After that, we (me, Miss Beginz, M and Aran) went back to the meeting room to discuss about my teaching performance. Miss Beginz said that she loves my activity but my lesson plan was poor in assessment. I admited it, because actually I'm not really understand how to create the assessment hehehe. But Miss Beginz gave me her suggestions for the assessment of my lesson plan. I felt grateful and relieved to have passed that day. And I revised the assessment of my lesson plan based on Miss Beginz's suggestion because on Wednesday, Ajarn Vannaphong would evaluate my teaching performace.
For the next meeting at the other classes, me and M taught together.
The teaching steps for reflection topic (1)
The teaching steps for reflection topic (2)
The teaching steps for reflection topic (3)
The reflection worksheet. They made it beautiful!

The teaching steps for rotation topic (1)
The teaching steps for rotation topic (2)
The teaching steps for rotation topic (3)
The rotation worksheet. They made it beautiful!


On the last meeting (after discuss about rotation), I tried to use Kahoot! 10 minutes before the class end. The topics is about transformation. You can saw the Kahoot! that I used here. And for every topics I used GeoGebra to explain the example. M told me that I can found it on the internet. And yeah, I easier and make the lesson more interesting.

I don't know why students loves did they project on the floor hahaha
Rotation worksheet
M helped the students
teachers and M.2/2 students
I just really want to be the real teacher at STAY:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give some comments

[Assignment] Artikel Matematika

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ  Halo! Dalam kesempatan kali ini, aku bakal ...