Friday, September 7, 2018

[SEA-Teacher Batch 6] 14th-17th Aug, Day 12-15 - Teaching Assistance Week!

Sawadee kha! So now this is the stories about my second week. I have to assist the teacher(s) in this week. Like I wrote before, I have assisted M at Mattayom 2/1, 2/2, 2/3 and 2/4.
My teaching assistance schedule
On Tuesday I just watched the test at M.2/4 not teaching. It was so on the Wednesday morning at M.2/2. So for the first teaching assistance day, I assisted M at Mattayom 2/3. Before I entered the class, I was really nervous. You know because this is my first time teached in the normal class and teached with foreign language. But after me and M opened the lesson, I really enjoyed the class. The students were so warm, lovely and funny.
When me and M opened the lesson
M re-explained with Thai language
I forget why I laugh like this hahaha
I tried to walked around to saw the student's projects
My first assistance day finished
After class, M asked how was my feelings when I teached. And he also gave some opinions and suggestions. He asked about my teaching plans for next week, but I haven't planned hahaha. So in the break time, I tried to find the topics for next week. Because this week talked about transformation and I also read from the curriculum that given by Miss Sherina that students should also learn about how to determine the image of some objects using transformations, so I decided to choose the topics about how to determine the image of some objects using translation, reflection and rotation. At dorm I also searched about some interesting classroom activities that related to the topics.

In Thursday, me and M taught the same topics at M.2/2 but I felt more comfortable and closer with the students.
M.2/2 students
M.2/2 students
M.2/2 students, me, M, Dy (as the photographer haha) and Aj. Vannaphong
Me and M when we taught hahaha
After lunch, me, M and Dy (as the translator haha) discussed about the topics and the activities that I would like to teach on the next week.
Ugh my face:(
Thanks a lot to Dy! Hahaha
Friday, August 17th 2018 was the independence day of Indonesia. We celebrate it far from our home. It was little bit sad. We just can watched streaming the ceremony at our office, sang Indonesian patriotic songs and after school we took a photo with the flag of Indonesia.
We love Indonesia
I also wore red and white dress
When we were far from Indonesia, we just realize that we love Indonesia so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give some comments

[Assignment] Artikel Matematika

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ  Halo! Dalam kesempatan kali ini, aku bakal ...