Friday, August 3, 2018

[SEA-Teacher Batch 6] 3rd Aug, Day 1 - Sawadee kha Thailand!

Sawadee kha!
It's just like a dream comes true that I can joined a SEA-Teacher Program Batch 6 and going to Phranakorn Si Ayutthaya Rajabhat University (ARU) Thailand for 28 days!

This is my very first time to go abroad. And took a flight by myself. I just really worried. I arrived at Soekarno Hatta International Airport at 3 a.m. Actually me and Danti made a promise to go to Don Mueang together. And after I met Danti and Ardan at gate 3, my worries are decrease. After we checked in and waited for the flight, we (me, Danti and Ardan) met Kak Odhit and Syelin. I'm so blessed meet Danti, Ardan, Kak Odhit and Syelin cause they're so friendly and funny.
Syelin, Kak Odhit, Danti, Ardan and me!
So, we went with the same flight and our seat close together. We departed from Indonesia at 6.30 a.m.
Soekarno Hatta International Airport in the morning
We spent about 3 hours and 30 minutes until we arrived at Don Mueang International Airport. After we passed the imigration and took our baggage. We're looking for some Wi-Fi to called Miss Cherry (mentor from ARU). After our phone connected to Wi-Fi, we got a message that Miss Cherry and our buddies named Aran dan Tong waited outside the airport. 
Aran, Miss Cherry and Tong. They're the best!
So we went to the outside of the airport and met them. And also took some pictures hahaha. And you know what? After I posted the photo, my friends excited to Aran hahaha
The photo that I posted and made my friends excited to Aran haha. And yea, i looked so tiny huhu.
Because there were two person left (Vilia and Hendry) that haven't arrived at Don Mueang, we went to Thailand Mall (I forgot the name hehe) nearby the airport to took a lunch. Miss Cherry and the buddies were so understanding. They took us to the food court and looking for the halal foods. The food court here was so cool because they used the card to bought some foods in this food court. It's just like a Game Master in Indonesia hahaha. Me and Syelin ordered a chicken soup. The taste of chicken soup is a little bit sour and spicy.
The chicken soup
The price of the chicken soup is just for 40 baht (in Indonesia it's around Rp 18.000) and we bought some mineral water that just 10 baht (actually I wanna bought Thai Tea, buy Tong said that there's more delicious). So, for the lunch we spent 50 baht. It's not really different with in Indonesia. After we ate, we're looking to bought the real Thai Tea in Thailand hahaha. The price of the original Thai Tea is just 40 baht. And well the taste is more delicious than Thai Tea in Indonesia especially Thai Tea in Gerlong (the street nearby my university) hahaha.

After that we're looking for some SIM card to used in Thailand. But the SIM card in that mall is so expensive. So, we just went to the dorm to take a rest. We went to the dorm using a train from Bangkok to Ayutthaya.
Tickets train
At the station, waiting for the train
And we used tuk-tuk (Thailand's public trasportation) from station to our dorm.
Tuk-tuk
Tuk-tuk fit for 8 person
After we arrived at the dorm, we tidied our belonging. But i got a problem because my body lotion spilled out:(
The mess:(
After I clean up the mess, I took a bath. For a dinner, Miss Cherry and the buddies gave us much of foods and it's really great!
Foodies!<3
Khawp khun kha Miss Cherry, Tong and Aran for the best services in day 1!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give some comments

[Assignment] Artikel Matematika

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ  Halo! Dalam kesempatan kali ini, aku bakal ...